If its just the two of you creating small web site projects then I doubt
its worth the cost in time, effort and money for the added complexity that
would be present with using two different server side languages. I'd
suggest working out some common ground personally, rather than going that
route.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/88cb581c-d705-42d1-a191-67b34eb04197%40googlegroups.com.