Hi Mariusz,
You won't go far in learning anything if you back out at the slightest
resistance. When your code spews errors, you should attempt to find out
what exactly caused the errors.

That said, Django is just pure python. Nothing special and magical about
it.

My advice, anytime you hit such snags, ask for help on the group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2BWjgXO0pJkFk%3D3_wWW0PTJS%3D6Lumany6hH2n81%3DEW21fgrXFg%40mail.gmail.com.