Yes they are on the same computer and no, I don't get any additional output
to the console. I know that something is sort of working because the chrome
error message changes from "This webpage is not available" to "No data
received" on 127.0.0.1:8000

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/99cc6308-ecf2-49cc-80c5-bfeaa6a34f51%40googlegroups.com.