The same application works fine on jython2.7b2 and Django 1.7

I followed a tutorial step by step and it fails on a simple example.  It isn't
a matter of not being able to access the CSS.

It appears as if there is some loop issue or connection issue. I didn't try to
run a debugger against it to look into it further.

I looked at the release notes of jython2.7c and I read that they did some work
of sockets/select/ssl. It's possible that they added a feature and broke
something else between versions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/502BB632-94D3-42F1-BF1D-748D9CC1EF2D%40gmail.com.