Try to run your CMD on administration rights, is like *sudo *on unix
system...

http://technet.microsoft.com/pt-br/library/cc947813(v=ws.10).aspx

I think is better install the setup_tools, (easy_install and pip) to
install django and another projects in your python.

Try to use jetbrains IDE for python, the pycharm, to help you to create
virtualenv and install requirements for your project.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Mike Dewhirst <mi...@dewhirst.com.au>
wrote:

> On 26/09/2014 10:17 AM, Ivo Roupa wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> My OS is Win 7 Pro 64 Bits, I have Python 2.7 correctly installed and
>> I'm trying to install Django 1.7 but I'm getting the following error:
>>
>>            "c:\Program Files
>> (x86)\Python27\lib\site_packages\win32com\gwn_py\__init__.py: Permission
>> denied."
>>

> You need to realise that Microsoft knows what you need better than you
> yourself know! In short you need to uninstall Python and put it somewhere
> other than in protected parts of the filesystem.
>
> When you re-install select the root of your own user area or C:\Python27 -
> which is where it used to be installed in previous versions of Windows.
>
> Good luck
>
> Mike
>

>> I forgot to mention that I have Administrator privileges.
>> I have read several tutorials but I' can't figure out what is going wrong.
>> Thanks in advance for your help
>> Kind Regards
>> Ivo
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/74a1a560-
>> 7493-4a79-a34d-96b1d0e8b7da%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/74a1a560-
>> 7493-4a79-a34d-96b1d0e8b7da%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=
>> email&utm_source=footer>.

> msgid/django-users/5424C35E.20106%40dewhirst.com.au.

Ezequiel Bertti
E-Mail: eber...@gmail.com
Cel: (21) 99188-4860

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACrQMYpXN%3D%2BvX7FpZy-S9-CCcSNLaUzhSMwYh1SeKN6j1HBr3Q%40mail.gmail.com.