Sorry, I hitted send instead of enter...

As I was saying, you can have both images in the server, and have them both
in the HTML
1. img class="big" src="path/to/big
2. img class="small" src="path to small"

Then in the CSS you add
.small {display: none;}

and a media query for small screens
You can set the media query for the screen size you are going to make the
change and just swap display none to the big one

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAAeX05F40WniWKStonxHO_Tysy0HA4wbmfeqEvjV86o6oqnFmQ%40mail.gmail.com.