HI.  SOMEBODY COULD YOU HELP WITH THIS ERROR?
I THINEK THAT I SAW EVERYTHING, BUT I DON'T FIND THE ERROR .

<!DOCTYPE html>
<h1>{{ words.english }}</h1>

<form action="{% url 'words:vote' words.id %}" method="post">

{% csrf_token %}

{% for opcion in opciones %}
<input type="radio" name="opciones" id="choice{{ forloop.counter }}"
value="{{ opciones.id }}" />
    <label for="choice{{ forloop.counter }}">{{ opcion.d_spanish
}}</label><br />

{% endfor %}
<input type="submit" value="Escoja Una Opcion" />
</form>

Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
Help

Reason given for failure:

    CSRF token missing or incorrect.

In general, this can occur when there is a genuine Cross Site Request
Forgery, or when Django's CSRF mechanism
<http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/csrf/#ref-contrib-csrf> has
not been used correctly. For POST forms, you need to ensure:

   - Your browser is accepting cookies.
   - The view function uses RequestContext

<http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/templates/api/#subclassing-context-requestcontext>
 for
   the template, instead of Context.
   - In the template, there is a {% csrf_token %} template tag inside each
   POST form that targets an internal URL.
   - If you are not using CsrfViewMiddleware, then you must use csrf_protect on
   any views that use the csrf_token template tag, as well as those that
   accept the POST data.

You're seeing the help section of this page because you have DEBUG = True in
your Django settings file. Change that to False, and only the initial error
message will be displayed.

You can customize this page using the CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW setting.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/15d45738-0f3a-4f63-8fe1-f852ade5c7a9%40googlegroups.com.