On 10/20/06, MerMer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am aware that Unique=True can be used to ensure that a value is
> unqiue within a particular column.
>
> Is there any means to ensure that a combination of values from two
> columns within a table are unique

See

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/model_api/#unique-together

An answer to your other "Since a many-to-many relationship is
effectively a join table of
two 1-many relationships can you implement a many-to-many relationship like
this in django like this?" question can be foud in the documentation too:

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/models/m2m_intermediary/

Regards,

--
 Ramiro Morales