On Friday, February 6, 2015 at 5:10:32 AM UTC+10, Henry Versemann wrote:

> I have a django view (django v. 1.7 ; python v. 2.7.8) which currently and
> successfully sends a request to an api, and receives a good response back.
> I'm sending and receiving using the 'requests' library (v. 2.4.3). Now in
> addition to sending the raw response data back in an HttpResponse I would
> also like to strip out some of the data and create a summary report of it,
> to also send back in my HttpResponse.

In case you want to do ad-hoc reports based on JSON data - you may find it
useful to upload the JSON data to our website https://json-csv.com.  A
spreadsheet is produced from the API which you can use in Excel to chart on
/ summarize etc.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b68fa69f-fe11-4ed7-a447-5b8f5492f1cd%40googlegroups.com.