Hello!

I purchased the provision of a cms, developers chose django.

But they delivered a quite buggy cms, without any comments/documentation in
the code, and unfortunately deny assistance for 'being busy with bigger
clients'.

I spent several days solving issues here and there, but the last is
completely odd and got me stuck.

I have two plugins (a carousel and a footer): if I am logged in as admin, I
can update them and see changes; once I log off, I don't see changes
anymore - The plugins are missing from the public frontend.

Could you please shed some light on the possible issue?

- What could you suggest to debug the problem?

- How could I debug which placeholders and which plugins are being included
in the index.html template?

As I said once I am logged in as admin, page index.html renders the
plugins, once I am logged out it does not.

- How could I debug (breakpoints?) and see which content is pulled in into
the { % block content %endblock } ?

- is there any python expert (in the neighborhood of italy?) willing to
give support?

Thank you so much.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8aa78046-b348-4061-bbe5-5bc6f4472fb0%40googlegroups.com.