Oh, if it is that line I missed a parenthesis in the my previuos snippet in
the filter of haircolor

job_candidates =
job_candidates.filter(candidate__candidatelook__haircolor=self.cleaned_data['haircolor'])

You also need to change the other filter

job_candidates = job_candidates.filter(status=self.cleaned_data['status'])

But you should ble able to detect that kind of errors, those are Python
things, not something specifically about Django.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALn3ei2d2G4aNV%3DdWNVcBjK7hoijJWb6h1e%3Dn7QBtpzspp8m3g%40mail.gmail.com.