Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the suggestion, and we are of course using GA (I should have
mentioned that). The problem is our CEO doesn't like the way GA compiles
the information and he also feels that it's too slow, he can't get the
views that he would like.

So we would like to add this information ourselves somehow.

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALXYUbnmDac3NTzv8iDFoUx-nfFegPFZDTa5Up4N2hLF%2BpTniQ%40mail.gmail.com.