I am not sure what you mean.

I have this is urls.py

    # Root view, goes to 'app.home.views.page'
    (r'^$', 'app.home.views.page'),

and the code below in page() in views.py, django routes ‘/‘ to that view and it
renders the home page.

Or you could use {% ssi %} to include the angular stuff.

François

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/63341965-80C9-457B-B6C8-766C094869EA%40gmail.com.