Hi everyone,
I am using django-userena and extend the form class to add some of my own
fields. I followed
the demo and still get the above error. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

class SignupFormExtra(SignupForm):
    """
    A form to demonstrate how to add extra fields to the signup form, in
this
    case adding the first and last name.

    """
    first_name = forms.CharField(label=_(u'First name'),
                                 max_length=30,
                                 required=True)

    last_name = forms.CharField(label=_(u'Last name'),
                                max_length=30,
                                required=False)
    industry = forms.CharField(label=_(u'Industry'),
                                    max_length=50,
                                    required=False)
    title = forms.CharField(label=_(u'title'),
                                    max_length=50,
                                    required=False)

    def __init__(self, *args, **kw):
        """

        A bit of hackery to get the first name and last name at the top of
the
        form instead at the end.

        """
        super(SignupFormExtra, self).__init__(*args, **kw)
        # Put the first and last name at the top
        new_order = self.fields.keyOrder[-2]
        new_order.insert(0, 'first_name')
        new_order.insert(1, 'last_name')
        new_order.insert(2, 'industry')
        new_order.insert(3, 'title')
        self.fields.keyOrder = new_order

    def save(self):
        """
        Override the save method to save the first and last name to the user
        field.
        """
        # First save the parent form and get the user.
        new_user = super(SignupFormExtra, self).save()

        new_user.first_name = self.cleaned_data['first_name']
        new_user.last_name = self.cleaned_data['last_name']
        new_user.industry = self.cleaned_data['industry']
        new_user.title = self.cleaned_data['title']
        new_user.save()

        # Userena expects to get the new user from this form, so return the
new
        # user.
        return new_user

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/dbb1f624-29a4-4f57-b03e-25e46dac968e%40googlegroups.com.