Oh, sorry.

Well, you’re using joblib. The joblib.load() call loads something and return a
Python object into the symbol clf.

It would seem you need to look at the object that joblib.load is
reconstituting. This code snippet doesn’t give enough information to diagnose
this, but if I were you, I’d probably try this:

1. What file does "joblib.load(os.path.join(CLASSIFIERS_PATH, filter_name,
classifier_name))” read, and what object does it return?

2. Can you interactively run this code in the Python interpreter? Does it run
OK, or does it throw an exception?

3. If it works on your development machine, try running it interactively on
your production machine. Ssh into your production server and run the code.

4. What does dir(clf) return? Does the clf object have the methods you expect
it to have?

If you can get it to throw an exception when you run it from the interactive
prompt, you can single-step it.

John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/C3FB1241-2E13-4137-96EF-3EED46FD1710%40solinea.com.