Hi,

Every page on my site returns a status code of 400 when I set
`debug = False` in my settings file, and this doesn't happen
if I switch it to `True`. How can I determine what is going wrong?

I have not managed to find it in the Django loggers (through email
or through a custom logging facility), the console output of the
development server, nor the logs of the production server (Apache).
Well I do see it in the development server output, but only as this:

    [07/May/2015 13:38:38]"GET /admin/ HTTP/1.0" 400 0

In case I should be able to find the issue in those places and I
am just doing something wrong, here are my settings.
http://dada.pink/scott2/scott2/settings.py

I believe that neither the `settings.py` nor even `wsgi.py` files
are being run, as adding the following lines to their tops did not
produce `settings.pyabc` nor `wsgi.pyabc`, respectively.

    with open(__file__ + 'abc', 'w') as fp:
        fp.write('abc')

Thanks

Tom