hello hello,

finally i was able to install a python instance on my shared-server.
it was also impossible to pip-install django. yeah.

but right then - so close already - i got a permission problem again.
i couldn't figure out exactly what django-admin.py wants to do/execute and why
it's
not satisfied with my nice brand new local python 2.7.9 instance.. muhhuuu.

this is the ssh prompt:

> (uiserver):u74138225:~/django_build >  django-admin.py startproject test
> --user-
> bash:
> /customers/homepages/45/d5012545412/htdocs/python27/bin/django-admin.py:
> Permission denied

for any suggestions how to domesticate django on this shared server i'd be very
happy.

thanks and all the best
florian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/D96C8E64-18CA-4E2A-B9BD-D384AD563766%40zetteeh.net.