Just to let you know that I got this snippet working now Gergely :-)
Thanks again for putting me on the right track.
What I didn't get though is why I need the " *args, **options".
I read the doc but didn't grasp the why...
Cheers,
Oscar

from django.core.management.base import BaseCommand, CommandError

class Command(BaseCommand):
def handle(self, *args, **options):
from data.models import MyichiTickers
tickers_for_exchange = MyichiTickers.objects.filter(exchange="AMS")
for tickerlist in tickers_for_exchange:
print(tickerlist.ticker)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b1f31ca0-d981-41d5-83f0-ee2048481b29%40googlegroups.com.