We are a group of developers that are reasonable new to the Django web
framework. We've managed to build an application that is currently housed
in PythonAnywhere and are now at the stage where we would like to conduct
some performance testing.

Our current plan is to rent some space from a VPN provider with
production-like specs and start testing the performance of our application.
However, whilst we are reasonably capable at building our application, we
are new to the deployment of things in Virtual environments (including OS,
database software etc...).

We are planning to use Red Hat Linux for the OS and an Oracle database for
the initial deployment and would appreciate any ideas on how to go about
gaining some assistance with this. To start with, we are planning to have
the application code and the database under one virtual server and later on
we will test the separation of the database and the application code.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c4e4dbd6-c50c-41b3-92c3-5d9d6ba8472e%40googlegroups.com.