I know it is not the answer of your question but for your survey design it
is important that you see this links.

https://github.com/chrisglass/django_polymorphic
https://github.com/django-mptt/django-mptt/

I know that because I did a survey app years ago, but unfortunately it is
not free and it is in spanish too.

> I need to build a survey tool which provides an interface to the survey
> administrator to add/edit/delete questions. I understand we can do it
> through the admin interface. But can we modify the admin interface to
> provide branched/skip logic feature so that the administrator can design a
> survey where the next question to be displayed will depend on the answer of
> the previous question? I mean this branch logic feature will allow the
> survey administrator to create a decision tree survey.
>

> Thanks,
> Ananya

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cbbbb869-d9a2-4bf2-a370-efd77ad2e925%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cbbbb869-d9a2-4bf2-a370-efd77ad2e925%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAG%2B5VyMxpBuaMXm728DuaTh-TXmQ2jrjjiZ9qjTw7i7%3DBoFF0A%40mail.gmail.com.