On 10/26/06, Guillermo Fernandez Castellanos
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Cheers,
>
> have a look at the Meta options order_with_respect_to and ordering:
> http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/model_api/#order-with-respect-to

no, that's not it. Or I didn't understand how to use it; at any rate,
it didn't work. Let me explain a little better the situation: Here is
the admin screen as it comes up:

Source | Sink
 Cnode | Bnode
 Anode | Cnode
 Xnode | Anode
 Mnode | Anode

if you click on "Source", it sorts by the source's name, as expected:

Source v | Sink
 Anode   | Cnode
 Cnode   | Bnode
 Mnode   | Anode
 Xnode   | Anode

this is as expected; but if you click on "Sink", you get

Source | Sink v
 Anode | Cnode
 Cnode | Bnode
 Mnode | Anode
 Xnode | Anode

i.e., it still sorts by Source instead of Sink. Is this a bug in
django, or am I forgetting something?

--
John Lenton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) -- Random fortune:
The trouble with a lot of self-made men is that they worship their creator.