I think in two possibilities:
    1) Request permission to use the DjangoCon name to the DSF.  ¿How can
do that?
"The only exception to this is the name "DjangoCon", which must not be used
without the permission of the DSF;"
    2) Change the name to Spanish name like "Conferencias Django" (Django
conference), "Campamento Django" (Django Camp), "Django para la gente"
(Django for people) or something more creative.

I would like to use "DjangoCon" because it's easy to find sponsors if it is
an international event or a renowned event so I am interested in request
permission, of course following the rules and conditions that have the DSF
and with strict vigilance of you.

Sorry, I can't go this year :(.

Thank you.

> lmgtfy:
>
>         https://2015.djangocon.us
>
> Austin, early sept.
>
> Francois
>
> > On Aug 19, 2015, at 8:29 AM, Larry Martell <larry.mart...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 6:37 AM, Russell Keith-Magee
> > <russ...@keith-magee.com> wrote:
> >> If you're coming to DjangoCon US in a couple of weeks, make yourself
> known
> >> to me and I'll introduce you to the team organising that event - I'm
> sure
> >> they'll have plenty of advice, and maybe even some resources to share.
> >
> > When and where is DjangoCon US?
> >
> > --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACwCsY7Gk_MkQWM8pAojAVv%3DZuGTU7vO4hDJ-k-KaxX6_Q3p4w%40mail.gmail.com
> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/684AB62F-D01F-4D8F-8D13-E67D6E000714%40gmail.com
> .

"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAG%2B5VyM7U8p%2BUTm4kfs990hzn_%3DX8bqQRBj_YgKok0etaUzZMQ%40mail.gmail.com.