Yeah, I definetly hate to write Javascript and I really do NOT want to
write server code in it.

*The parts where I really need a javascript framework in my app are complex
forms:A page might consist of multiple forms bundled with formsets,
inline-forms and so on.*

*The question is:*Which js-framework has the best form support for django?
It would be cool if I would just have to write server-side model-variation
and the client would adopt it.
Which js-framework has the best tutorial to get myself started?

*I checked out *
*www.djangopackages.com - it seems like I have the following
made by Google (6 django-pakets on www.djangopackages.com)
JQuery.js: (4 django-pakets on www.djangopackages.com)