As I said, django-firebird is compatible with Django 1.6.x and older releases. So it won't work with Django 1.8.2

You do have three options:

1) Fix or ask someone to fix django-firebird to support Django 1.8
2) Use Firebird database without Django ORM directly.
3) Use Django 1.6.x (not recommended since it's unsupported)