Are there best practices for writing tests where every case has a
"not logged in" and a "logged in" pairing?  I'm finding myself writing
too much redundant test-code where the only difference is whether the
user is anonymous (and thus the test should fail) or logged in with
appropriate rights (and thus the test should pass).

For context, this is being run within Django-WebTest as recommended
to me by Carl Meyer in case it has features I haven't yet encountered
that would help me.

Are there best practices to keep these sorts of tests DRY?

Thanks,

-tkc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/20151116143513.053dd7fa%40bigbox.christie.dr.