Hi everyone,
The cool Manipulator feature in Django did save me lots of time while
developing forms, cheers for developers who wrote it first:-)
But as a CSS-aholic web developer, I find that I can not define or
modify form elements' attributes such as "id", "class", "style"
generated by default Manipulator with my hand!
I have tried to create a new Manipulator class myown but unluckily the
forms.xxxField stuff does not have any args like "id", "class",
"style".
I really need it because the attributes I listed above, I think, are
really important when you need to work with JavaScript...
Any ideas? Thanks:-)