This question may just be due to my inexperience with Django, but whenever
I modify one of my Model elements and change its parameters, I have to
close my IDE and manually use the command prompt to drop the SQL Table
corresponding to the Model, and then migrate the new model, which is very
annoying. Is there a built in feature in Django that allows me to get
around having to do this, and if not, is there one in development? Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/06d9f15a-eaff-43e3-90d6-56a0b03c4e97%40googlegroups.com.