Remco, thanks a lot for the response, and your answer makes sense to me.
Unfortunately, I am not Chris, and I do not have a Windows box, so I need
to wait until he gets time to try it out to validate it. But when he
responds, I will, This is just to thank you for your answer and let you
know that a proper response will be forthcoming.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/699c00d5-536f-4b3c-9b4a-875e06db6c44%40googlegroups.com.