1. you don't need to st the TIME_ZONE setting, leave at default
2. honestly I don't know how setting the timezone in postgres influences
the data, but I believe it doesn't need to be in sync with django settings.
3. yes, this is a good recommendation

success
Avraham

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFWa6tKGe87kY4rRc33Rjtd1TdXvnh7-zeBaEsj0-T1ss7AaRA%40mail.gmail.com.