0down votefavorite
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34780182/django-embed-video-error-unresolved-tag-video#>

i want to create a video from youtube url in the django using embed-video
1.step install embed-video

pip install django-embed-video

   1. step

Add embed_video to INSTALLED_APPS in your Django settings.

TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = (...'django.core.context_processors.request',)

3.step my model.py

from django.db import modelsfrom embed_video.fields import EmbedVideoField
class Item(models.Model):
    video = EmbedVideoField()  # same like models.URLField()

4.step admin .py

class MyModelAdmin(AdminVideoMixin, admin.ModelAdmin):
    pass

admin.site.register(MyModelAdmin)

5.step html tags

{% load embed_video_tags %}
the video tag:{% video item.video as my_video %}
  Thumbnail: {{ my_video.thumbnail }}
  Backend: {{ my_video.backend }}

  {% video my_video "large" %}{% endvideo %}

in the 5 step show me error Unresolved tag 'video'

why have error ? i follow the docs embed-video

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/61be42eb-e98a-407c-82ba-6414d8517a7f%40googlegroups.com.