Thanks for reply.

I am using default value for django cache.

We are building dynamic website so URL should be same for all user. But
Session can be used to display dynamic content.

What are reason for such type behavior?

And I am unable to reproduce the issue again.

Please help me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0934a340-c36b-4319-ae90-2f726cd6dab8%40googlegroups.com.