I'm running django 1.8.14, I have an odd problem, that I have reproduced
both locally using runserver and sqlite, and also using Apache with
Postgres.

I create a new model instance on one page, and go to another page where
that same object should appear in a form selection list. It does not.

After I restart the server (both with runserver and Apache) it appears.

I also see other places where the same odd behavior with template variables
showing  foreign key relationships, like {{ object.foreign_key_field }}.

This is not on all pages, just some. It happens in both of the situations I
mentioned above (form selection choices and template variables for foreign
key fields).

I grepped for cache. None in my code, a lot in site-packages, but I have no
idea where to look and what to look for.

I would gratefully follow any clues.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e3d375e3-dffd-43f7-a7ea-409a15e5381c%40googlegroups.com.