While I think that I understand the differences between a project and its
apps there remains one point of uncertainty. I've not found the answer,
although it might be in the 1.10 docs or on the Web and I've missed it.

  If the project represents the entire database, do the apps represent
individual tables? That is, should my project have a separate app for each
table with its models, templates, and views with templates of joined tables
in the main project subdirectory? Or are all tables in a single app?

TIA,

Rich