Hello, Frederik,

Your approach has one major problem. If the model has both
translatable and untranslatable content, just like boolean
is_published or foreign key to category, or price (if the object is a
product), then the original and it's translations must duplicate the
untranslatable data which makes the models harder to manage.

Regards,
Aidas Bendoraitis [aka Archatas]