Server: nginx/1.6.2
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:54:40 GMT
Set-Cookie: django_language=en; expires=Sat, 16-Sep-2017 15:54:40 GMT;
Max-Age=31536000; Path=/

$ curl -I http://khk.ceres.rub.de/en/research/focus-groups/notions
HTTP/1.1 301 MOVED PERMANENTLY
Server: nginx/1.6.2
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:54:42 GMT
Set-Cookie: django_language=en; expires=Sat, 16-Sep-2017 15:54:42 GMT;
Max-Age=31536000; Path=/

I am a bit clueless why this behaviour is so unpredictable. Any ideas what
might be going on here, or how to trace this?

Thanks,
Frederik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/30d43532-b840-463a-93ff-5989045fc7d5%40googlegroups.com.