Hi again, I didn't have time to try it until now, but I just realized that
maybe I asked the wrong way. What I wanna do is to render the widget
associated to that FK in the panel, not its name. So I need to pass the
field or its rendered content to the context, but I don't know how to do
get it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a99dac72-a527-4968-92f5-0a4c405c1778%40googlegroups.com.