I've tried many ways but it ends with the same error that says:

Cannot query "alikhan": Must be "User" instance.

Where alikhan is admin user I've created with createsuperuser.

Hate to bother you again but please advise.

Regards,
Ali

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAAXvsYmSxGvDyJf0-SXeJ8eeC2Unqs5u9Ph7-3jnH4V0xSetCw%40mail.gmail.com.