> Hi,
> i am building an app using django, on login i want django to check for
> users in a group before login users.
>  For example, i want to redirect users from a group to page when they
> login.
>
> please advise the best way to approached this.
>
> cheers
>
> --
> msgid/django-users/CAPCf-y66dg4Yo0jmuQZjvFz0m20O4RB%
> 3DG_fNmyKdoaTYeyOv%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPCf-y66dg4Yo0jmuQZjvFz0m20O4RB%3DG_fNmyKdoaTYeyOv%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Hi,

All you have to do is to hook into the login function. See the
documentation here:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.10/topics/auth/default/#how-to-log-a-user-in.
You can also rewrite the login function to do as you please (we have done
that on a project), however this means that you have to update that
function every time you update django.

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALXYUbmsV_aVeMqsQ5tjg%3D1xv7pudfeZvFG%3Dy%2Bx8f%2B6EwT-4UQ%40mail.gmail.com.