So now, I'd like to do the following:

class AppConfig(models.Model):
    my_content_type = ForeighnKey(ContentType)
    <other_important_fields)

class Submission(models.Model):
    object_id = PositiveIntegerField()
    my_config = ForiegnKey(AppConfig)
    content_object = GenericForeignKey("my_config__my_content_type",
"object_id")

But Django says the field cannot be found. I want the AppConfig structure
separated from the actual Submission, but is there a way of doing this?

Jonty

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANOQRbwMSakFjmT1UnQsU7ZKoQKWQu1FiYJA4p2P%2Bq494iNORQ%40mail.gmail.com.