=the idea is to make all apps independent of OS=
Yeah! Docker do this. And any more... Docker can launch all parts of
application in independent containers. And you can make independent
scenarios and even load different libraries for different parts of
application. And with docker-composer you can make single scenario for all
containers and launch all of them with one command. And with docker-swarm
you can create scalable system.

> i just been learning about openstack... which i think uses a lot of
> docker... the idea is to make all apps independent of OS
>
> On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 3:25:48 AM UTC+2, Abraham Varricatt
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Do we have any standard/recommended way to distribute the python
>> virtualenv used in a django application across multiple servers?
>>

>> --
> msgid/django-users/3b6363bb-f34e-4470-bfc1-548c27ac3ca4%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3b6363bb-f34e-4470-bfc1-548c27ac3ca4%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

С уважением, Сердюк Вадим.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAGkBLG%2BBo0J3fjfsGgK1dDzn7xC4Z3J%2Bu%2Bdg_-qMz5zxiOBEVw%40mail.gmail.com.