There is also BuildBot which can be programmed to do anything on multiple client/slaves running any OS

http://buildbot.net/

On 13/10/2016 1:09 PM, Avraham Serour wrote:
Hi,

In Linux you can just use selenium chrome or firefox or anything and set up xfvb for headless, I have no idea if such a thing is possible in windows.

In either you can set up a selenium server so the machine running the tests will connect remotely to the machine running the browser, you can either set up this on your own or use https://saucelabs.com/ as a service