Hello,

I'm looking to run functional tests using Django 1.10.2 and Selenium 3.0.0
against a staging Django site hosted on Heroku.  To be clear, I want to do
something like entering the command $ python manage.py test my_functional
tests --liveserver=[ip address of remote server here], as is recommended in
Harry Percival's book TDD With Python
<http://chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1234000000754/ch08.html#_configuring_domains_for_staging_and_live>.

Has anyone been able to do this successfully?  Thank you a million!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/326a578a-0ab5-4a29-8865-4c97e8bee3fd%40googlegroups.com.