Hello Guys,

Why the template tag call {% get_percentage question.pk choice.pk %} works
inside the span tag, but doesn't work in style (width) attribute?

What is wrong?

 {% for choice in question.choice_set.all %}
        <strong>{{ choice.choice_text }}</strong>
choice.pk %}%"></div>
 {% endfor %}

I am using Python 3.5.2 and Django 1.10.2

PS: I did the same question on StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/40065604/5498125, but I have no answers yet.