Hi Django folks,

Just a couple of questions on using Django Channels

a) Assuming I have remote and distributed clients(e.g. custom code deployed
inside web applications) and I need that to maintain an asynch flow over
https to our backend django server in the cloud,
how could I use Django Channels for this above use case ?
b) If these clients are running inside web applications behind a firewall
and the only outbound communication is over 80 and 443 via https would
websockets still work ?
c) Is there a concept of a producer and consumer in django channels ?
d) Any sample code that could be included in remote web applications in
order to to enable them to communicate in real time via asyn flow with a
cloud hosted django server ?

Thanks and appreciate your reply.