Hi,
 While I haven't personally dealt with such a situation with my Django
code, I have worked with people who had this issue (un-deterministic
production servers). They used Docker to solve this issue. Essentially
you're looking for deterministic deploys, and Docker is the first thing
that jumps to my mind for something like this.

Is that a possibility that you can consider? If not, then I'm sure there
will be better answers to your question from other people in this group.
Regards,

Asad Jibran Ahmed <surfer...@gmail.com>
http://blog.asadjb.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CA%2BYYaWcYQRQARWWVarMuvFnMnrQBkuiv03J3w12hp6F%2ByPVL_g%40mail.gmail.com.