Thanks! I know it's been covered in the official django poll tutorial.

But how do I let users to do that without django admin? I probably will
have an URL like: example.com/cv/create and only logged in users will be
able to create their cv.
I am not sure how to set up the view so that users can create new cv.

I know class based view. But in my cv app, each user can have one CV, each
CV can have one or more precious job and each CV can have one or more
education entries.
So I can't actually use class based view here because a CV needs more than
one class, right?

My questions are:
1) Is this the right set up in terms of the relationship for a CV app?
2) How can I let users create a CV with multiple related objects without
user django admin.

This is my models.py. Is this the right way to set up the relationship of a
CV??

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/12e86877-ea02-4a8c-b05f-874ef43746b0%40googlegroups.com.