Hi Tadeo, I've recently gone through this exercise myself, and documented
my progress in three posts:
https://geoanalytic.github.io/a-production-ready-web-mapping-toolkit-part-1/
https://geoanalytic.github.io/a-production-ready-web-mapping-toolkit-part-2/
https://geoanalytic.github.io/a-production-ready-web-mapping-toolkit-part-3/

It's based on Ubuntu but you should be able to move it to Alpine without
too much effort.
Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3f10a892-c65d-4f5e-96ce-cca55295c33f%40googlegroups.com.