Hi all,

I'm not sure is it the correct setting, but the setting is working for me.
 Please find the steps as follows.

1.      Download LDAP packages
sudo apt-get install libsasl2-dev python-dev libldap2-dev libssl-dev
sudo pip install python-ldap

2.      Install Django LDAP Library
pip install django - auth - ldap

3.      LDAP connection setup
vi
/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django_auth_ldap/backend.py

4.      Add DB model for select database record
 [image: 內嵌圖像]

5.      Add the checking function in “if save_user”
[image: 內嵌圖像]

6.      Edit “LDAPSettings(object)”
[image: 內嵌圖像]

7.      Save and Exit.

8.      Collect the user value and add create profile function in “views.py”
vi /edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform/common/djangoapps/student/views.py

9.      Add the following code after “if not third_party_auth_successful:”
[image: 內嵌圖像]

10.  Add the backend function to “common.py”
vi /edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform/lms/envs/common.py

11.  Edit “AUTHENICATION_BACKENDS”
 [image: 內嵌圖像]

12.  Edit “INSTALLED_APPS”
[image: 內嵌圖像]

13.  Add the backend function to “common.py”
vi /edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform/cms/envs/common.py

14.  Edit “AUTHENICATION_BACKENDS”
[image: 內嵌圖像]

15.  Edit “INSTALLED_APPS”
[image: 內嵌圖像]

16.  Update the database record
cd /edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform
sudo -H -u edxapp bash
source /edx/app/edxapp/edxapp_env
paver update_db --se ttings=aws
paver update_assets lms --settings=aws

17.  Restart Service
sudo /edx/bin/supervisorctl -c /edx/etc/supervisord.conf restart edxapp:
sudo /edx/bin/supervisorctl -c /edx/etc/supervisord.conf restart
edxapp_worker:

Thanks and Regards,
Terence Yip

Yip Terence於 2015年2月10日星期二 UTC+8下午12時00分30秒寫道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0ec84fc3-4c54-4cdc-8588-10a80c796016%40googlegroups.com.