Thank you for all the answers!

Given that I am implementing this for a demo purpose, I do not care about
performances.
I think I am going to do the 2 queries approach for the demo, then I would
use a FTS engine in the future.

Thanks a lot

Carlo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c1e0b295-4008-4cc3-8ca9-63bebe2395f5%40googlegroups.com.