Hi,
Thanks for the hint. I was already thinking about using celery, but if the
process runs in background it may get some problems with other actions the user
executes parallely.

Using celery, is it possible to prevent the user from doing other things in the
admin tool until the celery task is done?

thanks,
Steffen